update.zip question

goldwingnut

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, can you point me to something the explains the file structure of linux, like where to find browser files in the phone. I'm very familiar with MS but haven't figured out linux yet...

Thanks again

Harold

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
After looking at the backup file I made, it is basically a quick and easy way to get back up and running with your TB stuff only that you can use inside recovery instead of needing to wait until after boot up.

And I'm right there with you trying to learn it. :) Are you talking about the download location where the phone saves files, or where the install files are for the browser itself? If the first, it should be on your SD Card in Downloads.

If you get a chance, try loading RaidZero's RZRecovery. It will let you do multiple installs and give you more options over ClockWork or SPRecovery (the second of which I've used for the better part of a year). That way you could flash a ROM, flash a keyboard update, theme, and Titanium Backup all before rebooting into the OS without the need to rename all those files "update.zip" or need them as trz files. I just loaded it today and I'm now sold on it.