Update version 2.2 for Galaxy S - Fascinate

Jmax1138

Reaction score
How did you check for it and where did you get it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

pthapa

Reaction score
Wife got hers at 1130 am eastern. Not pushed automatically but was there when I checked for it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Is that for Fascinate? I could not find it on my phone.

Jmax1138

Reaction score
Anyone else having an error message that says update sever unavailable when u hit update software and then status? Also I am not getting that update either. I wonder if its only for droid x users

fluidj

Reaction score
"No new software update available" is the message i'm getting.
:mad:

It would be nice if people would give details when posting things like "my wife got hers this morning" :icon_rolleyes:

droidxep

Reaction score
I tried posting earlier but just noticed it didn't go through.all I did is checked the normal way through the menu. Didn't root and install a leaked version or anything, nothing special.

It would be nice if people would give details when posting things like "my wife got hers this morning" :icon_rolleyes:

droidxep

Reaction score
Verizon samsung fascinate.

fluidj

Reaction score
I tried posting earlier but just noticed it didn't go through.all I did is checked the normal way through the menu. Didn't root and install a leaked version or anything, nothing special.

Thanks droidxep. What phone does your wife have? We're all assuming the Fascinate, but we're a little confused since so far hers seems to be the only one in existence that got an update today. Does she indeed have the Fascinate?

droidxep

Reaction score
Let me go and check and make sure she didn't just by coincidence get the previous update late or something. You got me second guessing myself now.

fluidj

Reaction score
Let me go and check and make sure she didn't just by coincidence get the previous update late or something. You got me second guessing myself now.

that would be awesome! We've got to solve this Hardie Boy mystery! lol

droidxep

Reaction score
Sorry guys she just got the previous update late.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I keep checking every hour at work. I'm getting impatient -_-..

Swyped!

Jst$In$Tme

Reaction score
According to websites online it is not getting released until year end. 2.2 has been messing up phones. But if it is released and getting pushed them it depends on the region or cluster of phones they release it to first. It could still take a while for US users to get it. The internet says they are starting in Europe first. Verizon employees keep telling me that they don't know when it is going to be released got the fascinate. Incredible already has 2.2.