Update version 2.2 for Galaxy S - Fascinate

Zackbushy

Reaction score
I agree with that. And my new name for samsung is scamscum! They dont know how to provide updates for our devices..then they will have less customers :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
I had an HTC eris and it had the 1.6os it took forever for the 2.1 update to come out on it. They kept saying it was coming but they were very slow about doing it. So its not only Samsung slacking on updates the other guys suck just as bad. But as far as the fascinate goes I will stick with it because it is one of the best phones out as of now. I've had no issue with anything on the phone.

Jeffro1

Reaction score
I just read the story about the US Cellular version of our phone the SCH-I500 (mesmerize) being scheduled for a froyo update in early March. This is interesting since this phone was released almost two months after the fascinate.? With that being said it makes sense about the leaked verizon pictures about a Jan.10th update. Looks like Samsung has released froyo to most of their providers and is now in the testing stage pre ota release..
Androidcentral is where the original US Cellular story came from.
Keepings my fingers crossed..

Jeff

Jeffro

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Im not holding my breath. I love this phone but man their support of this device is worthless. The incredible is looking better and better everyday..

Wabbitinspace

Reaction score
My friend has the Incredible, I look at them side by side and compare, and ill say the Incredible handles some things a lot cleaner, it is however running 2.2.

The new Jan.10 leak seems to be a lot more believable than all the other leaks we have gotten. Definitely not no outdated comparison page.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the DroidForums app.

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
You think it will happen tonight or tomorrow night? If at all.

Zackbushy

Reaction score
Crossing my fingers that when I wake up in the morning, I check my phone for updats and it says that there is one there amd that ita hopefully froyo :D

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed to

bluevolume

Reaction score
Its midnight Cinderella, and i'm still on 2.1. :icon_evil:

Ok, ok, we probably need to wait till the start of the business day.

stewart0324

Reaction score
I hope it comes at the start of the business day.

Sent from my SCH-I500