I just joined the whole smartphone world last Tuesday with a Droid Razr Maxx. I absolutely loved it, but discovered it had a dead pixel and so brought it back to Verizon for a replacement. Before I went back, I upgraded to ICS just to see what I thought.. I liked it and didn't notice any issues, but only used it for about 24 hours before returning the phone. Now I'm on my second Razr Maxx and loving it, but still running Gingerbread. Of course, having had problems with the display on the first phone I got to reading forums and everything and saw about all of the ICS issues. Now, I'm totally freaked out by all of these reports of ICS issues and am afraid to upgrade. I know it's pretty much a personal decision.. but do I have THAT much to worry about by upgrading? I'd really like to upgrade because it seems silly to run an old OS when there is something new out, but battery life is of importance to me.. my phone has been on battery for 11+ hours and I'm only at 80% with light usage. I'm not too worried about encountering App glitches because quite frankly, I do not really use the phone for much else besides Browers, Gmail, and Facebook. Also not interested in modifying the phone in any way so it's either update OTA and live with what I've got or don't update at all for me. I AM still within my 14-day Verizon trial period, but somehow I doubt that they'd give me another brand new phone if the ICS update went awry.. since they were hesitant to give me the first replacement to begin with. Thoughts?? Sorry to have a redundant thread, but my last phone was a flip phone with a 1.5 inch screen and limited internet capability so I'm handling this thing like a newborn baby. Thanks.