[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

jimbo42o

Reaction score
Can anyone give me info on this dialer. I'm pretty sure it's MIUI, maybe an earlier version, I got on kind of late, but I haven't seen it on any of the MIUI's I've flashed and I really like it.
I agree it looks slick in u get more info please do share :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will do! I emailed the guy's whose Dropbox I found it in so hopefully I'll hear something back tomorrow.

Wth, it keeps telling me that my reply is less than 10 characters and it's clearly not. Keeps doing this on XDA too. Only when I try to quote someone though.

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with Google earth finding "my location"? Can't get it to work? GPS related?

Unrelated issue is also heat
All of a sudden I'm running.g super hot on stock kernel.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, you all know the dialer that I asked about yesterday. If you don't, it's attached below. I finally figured out what it is. It's called Youlu Address Book. It's pretty impressive and when you download it, it also comes with a messaging app that is pretty cool. The look is a little unusual but it has the iPhone like animation when you send a text where it just slides up onto the screen.

Youlu Address Book

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Okay, you all know the dialer that I asked about yesterday. If you don't, it's attached below. I finally figured out what it is. It's called Youlu Address Book. It's pretty impressive and when you download it, it also comes with a messaging app that is pretty cool. The look is a little unusual but it has the iPhone like animation when you send a text where it just slides up onto the screen.

Youlu Address Book

That looks sweet dude. I'm going to check that out.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score

Youlu Address Book

Dang DJ! thx budd just downloaded this app I think I just replaced my Handcent and stock contact icon sitting on my main app bar with this app!!

Wow looks really good!!! What is this setup your using and how did you get the transparent notification bar with LP.

Used Multi Select Live Wallpaper to get the wallpaper to set right without having to crop half of it away:) Minimalistic Text for day/weather. Mininalistic Text for the 24 hour clock next to Analog Clock by mjdev. Sms Unread Count with transparent pngs. The dial, sms, and mail are embedded into the paper. DesktopVisualizer for the Gallery and Browser icons I picked up on XDA. Hope that answers everything.

And for the transparent notification bar I used the app Multi Select Live Wallpaper mentioned above. It will give you the transparent bar which looks a lot better, I mean a lot. The only con to that is, and it's confusing, but it registers your wallpaper as a live wallpaper even though it's just an image and not actually a live wallapaer. So, if you have a really busy setup with many screens, it might not work out so well. The confusing part is that it isn't live but slightly lags as though it were. Not really noticeable though. I usually have 2, maybe 3 screens. Just one here.

Just about to try this one out I have to say them screen shots look SWEEEEEET!! THX again!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That looks sweet dude. I'm going to check that out.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Apparently the most recent update made it a little unstable but I haven't had any problems other than one force close the first time I opened it but that's it.

Dang DJ! thx budd just downloaded this app I think I just replaced my Handcent and stock contact icon sitting on my main app bar with this app!!

Just about to try this one out I have to say them screen shots look SWEEEEEET!! THX again!

Yeah, no problem. I had to find a program that would search the web if you uploaded the picture and tell you where to find it and that's how I figured out what it was.

Thanks, man. Glad you like 'em.

Last edited:

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Yeah, i had a fc the first time. This is pretty sweet though im not too sure if i like the blue. I wish there was an easy way to get to the sms part instead of having to go through 4 screens before i get to it. Granted its more of an address book so it makes sense.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i had a fc the first time. This is pretty sweet. Though im not too sure if i like the blue. I wish there was an easy way to get to the sms part. I dont like having to go through 4 screens before i get to it. Maybe i missed an option. Ive only been playing with it for a minute. I do like the sms part though.

What do you mean? The SMS is a separate app. Like, it downloads with the one app but it shows up as a separate app.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
What do you mean? The SMS is a separate app. Like, it downloads with the one app but it shows up as a separate app.

Ah, thats what i get for responding before checking it all out. Ive never seen an app do that before, lol. Thats pretty cool, and thanks again for the app man.

edit: Anyone getting double, and even triple contacts? I am, and i am not sure why. They only have 1 number in the contact info.

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah, thats what i get for responding before checking it all out. Ive never seen an app do that before, lol. Thats pretty cool, and thanks again for the app man.

edit: Anyone getting double, and even triple contacts? I am, and i am not sure why. They only have 1 number in the contact info.

Haha me neither. No problem. Yes, I had double of almost every contact but I think it's a Google thing. I flashed the Stock ROM back on a while back, I don't think it shows up with the MIUI contacts, but it's because you actually have that contact under a contact twice.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score

Yeah, no problem. I had to find a program that would search the web if you uploaded the picture and tell you where to find it and that's how I figured out what it was.

Thanks, man. Glad you like 'em.[/QUOTE]

Sure thng bud, =D

brock

Reaction score
been running this for about a week. everything installed great, no problems whatsoever. rom runs great. even the new camera works for me.

now, the only problem i run into it with miui music. sometimes it just cuts out and other times when running music and nav through the phone the music just stops and closes. does anybody else run in to this problem?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's been a problem for for as long as I can remember. Which isn't too far back but it's been an issue ever since I started using MIUI. I rarely happened to me though until some versions last month. If I locked the phone, it cut off. If I switched from the screen the widget was on, cut off. Don't know why.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't get this theme to load. The one I installed before this installed right off. This one won't at all. And yes, I flashed the fix.