Update on progress ....

SaxaDroid

Reaction score
kernels? I am always interested in trying new kernels out.....my droid only runs upto 1100 I cant find a 1200 that works without going to a standard voltage

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yes but only as boot.img I'll make new ones tonight

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks. I'll go ahead with the 1ghz.
*so far so good. Freaking sweet this has smartass. Standard volt?

Last edited:

jessemhess

Reaction score
Update???? Just checking in to see what progress has been made on the latest and greatest.. It's getting time to update my phone again.. PLEASE?? I need update!!!!! Thank you

Taco

Reaction score
Update???? Just checking in to see what progress has been made on the latest and greatest.. It's getting time to update my phone again.. PLEASE?? I need update!!!!! Thank you

Its on its way, he's having issues with the samsung power widget.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's not laid up anymore. He's working.

Give the man a break.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ya ;)

i have a perfectly fine rebuild of the retro black bar frg83g.... with out the retro black bar ;)

its coming. its not as easy as just throwing some apk's and build.prop edits in a ota rom or usong CM as a base, changing a icon or two and renaming it as GimpSource KANG ROM. plus i seem to have picked one of the more challenging things to try and add to aosp. which figures lol. i have alot on my plate right now, but i have been working and coding every night till 1am waking up at 6am going to work till 5-6pm then all over again. oooh and spending time with my wife and lil girl. so ya its taking a little bit but it will get done.

be patient please, i am

jessemhess

Reaction score
Yeah!!!! Glad to see progress is being made. I love your roms and I'm just looking forward to another fast, stable build. What kind of beer do you like?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
ya ;)

i have a perfectly fine rebuild of the retro black bar frg83g.... with out the retro black bar ;)

its coming. its not as easy as just throwing some apk's and build.prop edits in a ota rom or usong CM as a base, changing a icon or two and renaming it as GimpSource KANG ROM. plus i seem to have picked one of the more challenging things to try and add to aosp. which figures lol. i have alot on my plate right now, but i have been working and coding every night till 1am waking up at 6am going to work till 5-6pm then all over again. oooh and spending time with my wife and lil girl. so ya its taking a little bit but it will get done.

be patient please, i am

Dude,that is an insane daily routine!! Be careful you don't burn yourself out ...