Update on progress ....

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I have one last edit to make before testing the galaxy s power widget out. Its the big one ... over 2000 lines of code editing ... and I finally after 3 months in bed and learning how to walk again, have started a new job today..... work will cut into my dev'ing time. But I am continuing on with all of it.

GS4.0 was riddled with bugs. As I figured it would be, thank u to those who did try it.

Stay tuned, its coming sooner than I thought it would lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Congrats on a successful rehab and that you are back working, its a blessing to have a job these days. And I would like to say I appreciate and am stoked you'll be continuing work on gimp, love your work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Taco

Reaction score
I'm really excited for this! Keep up the great work! And thanks again for being one of the friendliest and helpful devs on these forums!

JStandiford21

Reaction score
I'm really excited for this! Keep up the great work! And thanks again for being one of the friendliest and helpful devs on these forums!

I second that.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
... and I finally after 3 months in bed and learning how to walk again, have started a new job today...

Does this mean the end of the GimpSquad era? ;-)

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey no problem I enjoy making these for myself and who ever also uses them. I concider this a family, my family. Granted my wife calls u all my electronic friends and none of u really exsist. Lol but its fun and I have made some awesome friends over the last few months. . . . Ooops lunch is over, bbl

Ozzie

Reaction score
Good to hear you're back to work...and that you actually were able to find a new job. It's tough out there...

Thanks for hanging with devving too...I see with the new round of toys some have lost interest in the D1, but I'm on contract for over another year with mine...I was late to the party.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am new to the Gimp Source ROMs and just flashed 3.1 this morning ... thus far everything is running smooth.

Will GS4.0 be GB or you sticking with froyo?

Taco

Reaction score
I don't mean to speak for Davros but I'm pretty sure he's sticking to Froyo and 4.0 will have updates from FRG83G

Taco

Reaction score
You picked a good train sir.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ya I'm staying with froyo, GB is a pita to get to compile or run correctly. And I almost have a corner of the market in froyo roms with every one being GB happy. lol. Yank try the aosp frg83g retro black bar rom also. My new rom is aosp frg83g base with source code edits. Looking like if all goes well, stock type rom with 2way reboot/recovery and galxay s power widget and the mms app I use but built from source.

Ozzie, me too, with my wife jumping ship to the iphone 4 I now have two d1s and no upgrade till 1/2012 lol

Ozzie

Reaction score
Too bad, but good at the same time...now you have one you can have for practice without hosing up your daily driver...:)

Galaxy power widget...loving the sound of that. I use it frequently.
GB is fun too, but sometimes you just need things to work.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gimp is where its at.

Davros is my boy. I ain't met him, but we are going for beers soon. lol

+1million on helpful dev.

He bugs me all day on gtalk. :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk