Update Notification

lzicc

Reaction score
I searched the forums and could not find anything on this. My question is once a program is updated, there is a notification in the top bar. When I update allot of apps, there is a notification for each program that was updated in the top bar. The only way I can get rid of the notification is to pull the top bar down and open the app. Is there another way just to clear all of the notifications at once and without having to open the application?

want a droid

Reaction score
I'm not positive about this in your situation, but most often when something is in the notification panel you can pull down the bar then press "Clear" in the top right corner.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
L

lzicc

Reaction score
That is it. Never saw the clear button before. :icon_eek: Thanks!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not positive about this in your situation, but most often when something is in the notification panel you can pull down the bar then press "Clear" in the top right corner.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

That is exactly what to do. You will see the notification on the right side and that will clear up everything.

Canadroid

Reaction score
Bit of a tangent here but I'm curious: do carrier OTA updates notify and appear in the top bar in a similar manner to these App updates? Or do they just auto-open a confirmation screen when the phone detects a patch available? On Verizon.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
In the past they've been a dialog box that appears w/the update message and yes/no (or maybe it was yes/later) choice buttons.