1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Update Nightlies without losing gapps

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2' started by xzillerationer, Aug 29, 2011.

1. xzillerationer

xzillerationer New Member

Is it possible to update the Nightlies without losing my gapp settings? I recently started using the Google 2 Step authentication and have a specific password that needs to be entered, and that means I can't update on the go.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. idefiler6

idefiler6 New Member

I am not a fan of using 2-step when I'm doing nightlies. You can disable it through account settings and then re-enable later without too much trouble. That's what I did because I also found it extremely frustrating.
  3. Redflea

Redflea New Member

You should be able to install a nightly w/out affecting your Gapps...you shouldn't wipe anything except cache/dalvik cache.
  4. xzillerationer

xzillerationer New Member

That's what I do, and all the gapps are mysteriously logged out, and some are missing. It's always been like this, it's really annoying.
Search tags for this page

android uninstall gapps

flashing cyanogenmod lose gapps

nightlies æ›´æ–° gapps