hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
My wife's and daughter's both have 7 screens. I guess the new feature is the screen thumbnail.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Desso when I saw the "Update News" from you, I thought we were going to see some more kitty pictures LOL.

If the Eris is getting 7 screens, maybe the stock Droid phones will get more than the current 3 in it's next update.

Jolest

Reaction score
If the Eris is getting 7 screens, maybe the stock Droid phones will get more than the current 3 in it's next update.
The "7 screens" are HTC Sense-UI home-screens... Not the standard Android home-screens that the Moto-Droid gets.

Moto-Droid could get more than 3 home-screens in the next update, but if they do it will be for different reasons than why the HTC Eris is getting 7 home-screens...

Bxrider117

Reaction score
If you can not wait for the official Verizon release, I would highly recommend the leaked V3 version. I loaded it one my wife's Eris last week and she is loving it. It has the same band #s as the official version and it comes with everything listed except the 3D gallery. This is super smooth and very easy to install.

diverbelow

Reaction score
If you can not wait for the official Verizon release, I would highly recommend the leaked V3 version. I loaded it one my wife's Eris last week and she is loving it. It has the same band #s as the official version and it comes with everything listed except the 3D gallery. This is super smooth and very easy to install.

I also installed v3 on my wife's Eris and she is loving it, being able to view all 7 screens as a thumbnail is pretty cool. She liked v2 but it had a bug about calling out she did not like that much. Other then that she has been very pleased with 2.1 than 1.5

crazyknight128

Reaction score
Iv got 2.1V3 on my eris and i love it, But will be updating as soon i can to the official Verizon version.