1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Update Issue??

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by kellygh5, Apr 24, 2012.

1. kellygh5

kellygh5 New Member

Like others have noted in another thread, I received my 6.12.181 update. Just completed the update about 15mins ago, but now I have a square with an arrow pointing up in my notification bar. It says 4 items waiting to upload with 'remote device offline.' Huh? I've never seen this notification before, don't know what remote device it's talking about, or what needs to be uploaded; furthermore, I'm not getting the option to clear it out of my notification bar. :huh:
  2. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

Try going to My Gallery>Settings>MotoCast Setting>MotoCast auto upload settings and make sure everything is unchecked. Next, turn your phone off and back on. Hopefully that will clear it.
  3. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

Are you using motocast to upload pictures, music or files to your PC? I usually see that icon when my desktop is turned off and motocast wants to upload to it.

David
  4. kellygh5

kellygh5 New Member

Worked beautifully, SallyCdancedroid! Thank you so much! Motocast never entered my mind. Appreciate the help :)

Are you using motocast to upload pictures, music or files to your PC? I usually see that icon when my desktop is turned off and motocast wants to upload to it.

I just put Motocast on my laptop 2 nights ago. I have not done anything with it since, so I guess that's why I never thought of Motocast as having anything to do with the notification. I don't remember going into Moto settings to check or uncheck auto upload, but it was checked. Thank you very much for your reply & informing me of what that notification means! My PC was turned off when I did the update.

BTW, I haven't gotten the hang of quoting more than one person in a reply. Sorry
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
Search tags for this page
droid razr maxx update issues
items waiting to upload remote device offline

warning device offline