Update issue

dannyro

Reaction score
I know Gb is rolling out over time, but when I check for updates it says "check for update was not available at this time" ...is anyone else getting this? Usually it says there is no update. I tried rebooting but same message...is there a problem with my phone?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it rooted and romed?

bitter

Reaction score
This thread again? Seriously?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
dannyro

dannyro

Reaction score
No it is not rooted or Rom'd. Its a stock phone

timelord

Reaction score
No it is not rooted or Rom'd. Its a stock phone

Nit everyone will get the update all at once. It could be days before its pushed to your phone. I think you can pull it online starting June 1st

spider210

Reaction score
Mass update on 6/1 select customers today

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Unsocial

Reaction score
Before chewing the OP out for this...is there actually a problem with his update check? His post has the pop up saying "check for update was not available at this time".

Mine when I check says "Your device is up to date! No update is necessary at this time".

If the OP's phone is giving a check for update error on a stock phone, wouldn't that mean there could be an issue with their phone?

OP
dannyro

dannyro

Reaction score
Yes unsocial that is exactly my issue...not asking when ill get gb, I'm worried there s a problem with my update checker. I keep getting that message check for update not available

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
This thread again? Seriously?

Why do people feel the need to attack a poster without even really reading the question. Yes, I know people have asked over and over again WHEN will they get the update. But I have seen a lot of posts where 'senior' members attack 'newer' members for no reason at all. Everyone was new at one time, every question (regardless if it is asked a dozen times before) does deserve an answer, everyone deserves respect.

It would be nice if people used the search feature more often but in this case, I don't think the op would have come up with an answer using search.

To the op... sorry I do not know the answer to your question and I am sorry for semi hijacking your thread to vent but I get so tired of seeing it :(

Reaction score
Maybe issue related to your data connection? I've got that a few times but always goes away and seems related to data connection