Update is coming..

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I have a few small updates, lockscreen music controls, the CyanogenMod Mms app with LED controls added back in.....but now that FRG83D is out I will be checking the proprietary files and including those as well as any updated .apks and the latest build.prop info before making it available.

I hope to have it up this weekend or early next week. It's been a very busy last month for me....

TMYINC

Reaction score
Sounds great man! Looking forward to it. Will this be updated on rom manager too?

gmilliken

Reaction score
sounds great, just flashed your 2.2.2 but looking forward to the update already, i think ill be sticking with snkbitten for my daily use rom

OP
tcrews

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Wow....this is late....but here it is..

SnkBitten2.2.4 - FRG83G OS2.2.2.

Updates...not sure what's changed it's been so long :)

MMS app compiled from CyanogenMod's version but I re-added the LED controls to the source since CM moved those to the CyanogenMod Settings app.

Lockscreen music controls

FRG83G proprietary files added...

http://android.snkbitten.com/roms/SnkBitten2.2.4.zip

The first boot takes a while, the boot animation will stop and you'll sit on a "lit" black screen for a bit....almost to the point of wondering if it locked. It's running processes on that first boot and rebuilding davlik-cache which takes some time. This is first boot only.