Update help!

earns

Reaction score
I wasnt able to update, im pretty sure its due to my root, custom font, custom boot animation, and the hotspot change thru sq lite editor.

I left the forum be for a week or so, hoping that by the time i come back there is some genius that found a solution foe people like me! Lol

So does anyone know how to update my razr? I put all settings, fonts, boot logos, back to stock, i unrooted using voodoo ota rootkeeper, and still nothinG. Any help? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You likely need to use the SBF to restore all the software to factory -- despite your attempts to undo what you did, you probably missed something, and a hash check is failing.

I'm having a hard time finding a link to the SFB -- maybe someone else here has it handy.

OP
E

earns

Reaction score
There is no sbf file for the razR. There's another file i forget the name, but regardless of the name it still hasn't been leaked. Which sucks -___-

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

bullswife98

Reaction score
There is FX files all over the Razr hacks forums the Original files are at xda gives step by step instructions on it. (Fx files are the sbf files for Verizon Droid Razr go get them.

Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin! :)

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you freeze or remove any of the Verizon bloatware? That all has to be there for the phone to update properly.