Update for TBolt

Technoman

Reaction score
I bought my TBolt yesterday, and the update was there before I left the store. Hasn't been pulled for sure.

indygreg

Reaction score
My reboots seem to be much worse when in a different geographical area . . . which lends some credibility that part of the issue is towers being updated. I get a few reboots a day in Indianapolis (where LTE is supposed to be up in 2 weeks for the Indy 500). But when home in a suburb of Indy (~20 miles north of northern edge of Indy) I have not noticed any reboots.

OP
bernardino5

bernardino5

Reaction score
Have u guys done a factory reset if not u should and I also heard of an app called "GPS status" off the market that helps when u open the app select menu-tools- reset,might help doesn't hurt to look into it. But strongly recommend doing a factory reset @ this point remember it will wipe out ur phone its just like taking it out the box.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

OP
bernardino5

bernardino5

Reaction score
My Bolt has been working perfect since day 1 haven't downloaded the update and probably won't. Ill wait till all the bugs get worked out.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

01b5s4

Reaction score
I just updated mine last night, and it works great so far, other then sometime in the middle of the night, it turned itself off. When I got up this morning and unplugged it off the wall, it was completely off.

Other then that, been using it all day, and not a single glitch. And GPS is still slow, but picks me up.

little.miss.ink

Reaction score
What are the differences we are supposed to see from this upgrade? I thought we'd finally have Skype video chat capabilities which is half the reason a lot of people bought this phone, and how they advertised it from the beginning.

Sent from Meg's DROID Thunderbolt

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
What are the differences we are supposed to see from this upgrade? I thought we'd finally have Skype video chat capabilities which is half the reason a lot of people bought this phone, and how they advertised it from the beginning.

Sent from Meg's DROID Thunderbolt

Heh, a lot of things were promised about this phone but NEVER delivered. 8GB of Internal memory is one. What were the battery stats before release date? <chuckle> Skype has been a failure with Android ever since the beginning, I had no expectations on this one.

kaw19razor

Reaction score
Skype is up and working on the thunderbolt... Do a search

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums