Update for TBolt

bassmankc

Reaction score
Are you getting the service unavailable on wifi? Pretty sure you
have to be on the network... And no I have not got it yet either.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jeyman

Reaction score
update failed to fix my GPS hit. First week I had my TB it worked great, after that takes like 5min to lock on. And thats after the RUU from a few weeks back. :icon_evil:

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
update failed to fix my GPS hit. First week I had my TB it worked great, after that takes like 5min to lock on. And thats after the RUU from a few weeks back. :icon_evil:

Is this from the leak or an OTA update today?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

lazarus2297

Reaction score
The update and the leaked RUU are the same thing.. and I still don't have consistent gps accuracy with the the new software and I am having A LOT more reboots then I remember with the original software and I am not rooted

SkippyBoy217

Reaction score
I checked my settings for new software and also haven't even gotten any notification yet for the update

Sent from my T-Bolt using DroidForums

ndhill1976

Reaction score
The update and the leaked RUU are the same thing.. and I still don't have consistent gps accuracy with the the new software and I am having A LOT more reboots then I remember with the original software and I am not rooted

I don't know what you are running or what you are doing with your phone, but you should not be getting reboots; especially stock. It is very possible to get reboots when trying differnt kernals or ROMs, but not stock. You need to take it back and get a new one.

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
No Update

I can't find the update. When I go to software check update it says there are no updates available.

Whats the deal?

NickWBurns

Reaction score
I can't find the update. When I go to software check update it says there are no updates available.

Whats the deal?

You don't have to do that, you will be notified when the OTA update reaches you, just be patient its on the way

bigdog2652

Reaction score
Will the update roll out over the next couple days? I still have not received the notification yet.

sent from my thunderbolt

NickWBurns

Reaction score
Will the update roll out over the next couple days? I still have not received the notification yet.

sent from my thunderbolt

Yes its out now just not reached all TB devices yet, should see it in the next few days, I'm still waiting

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
I hate to be "that" guy, but but has anyone received the update over the air?

I suppose they are starting out small with their "test batches", and I'd guess by this weekend we'll all have it.

Has it been confirmed whether it is exactly the same as the leak last week, or does it include a few more fixes/patches?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

wardo

Reaction score
I try to check for new update and it comes back with, service unavailable. I guess it doesn't matter for me, since i always get 4g coverage. I'm just waiting for the gingerbread

tycedeano

Reaction score
Are you getting the service unavailable on wifi? Pretty sure you
have to be on the network... And no I have not got it yet either.

I double checked it on WiFi and on the 3G net. Same result.