Update for fascinate on 1/12 but not for froyo 2.2

UrLifesux13

Reaction score
I did too but it was not froyo 2.2!!!!! I have no clue what the update was!

Droid4Life

bluevolume

Reaction score
Live in los angeles nothing out here yet!!! Went to the verizon store sales rep told me I should have it by the end of next week 'Will See lol.'

Droid4Life

We have it here in New York! Take a trip out this weekend, get your update, return. GENIUS! :icon_ banana:

jbirdsf

Reaction score
Got the update in SF,CA. Want to give it back, though!! F'd up my usb capabilities. My computer no longer recognizes my device. I know there is another string for this but the more this issue gets out there the quicker we may get a fix! The last Verizon rep I spoke with told me to get an external SD reader!! I'm rapidly losing hope.....

wolfman4u

Reaction score
At least you'all are getting the update. I am still waiting for it. Spokane Washington. :-(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

sledge3n8

Reaction score
Live in los angeles nothing out here yet!!! Went to the verizon store sales rep told me I should have it by the end of next week 'Will See lol.'

Droid4Life

Heck, you should've just had the Verizon Rep update your phone at the store. They can do that once the OTA is released.

Sent from my "Verizon Lied to Us About the Froyo Update", SCH-i500 Froyoless But Still a Decent Mobile Phone that is Still Better Than the iSuckPhone

sledge3n8

Reaction score
Got the update in SF,CA. Want to give it back, though!! F'd up my usb capabilities. My computer no longer recognizes my device. I know there is another string for this but the more this issue gets out there the quicker we may get a fix! The last Verizon rep I spoke with told me to get an external SD reader!! I'm rapidly losing hope.....

Try downloading the latest USB drivers from Samsung and/or try a different cable.

Sent from my "Verizon Lied to Us About the Froyo Update", SCH-i500 Froyoless But Still a Decent Mobile Phone that is Still Better Than the iSuckPhone