1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

update file installation

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by atlantadirtybird, Aug 18, 2010.

1. atlantadirtybird

atlantadirtybird New Member

Ok i got the update zip file on my sd card but now i don't now how to prepare my droid x to install it i was almost there when i relized that i was following. Droid procedure. And not x because it told me to hold the x button on my physical keyboard and power button.anywho can someone help me or guide me to the right link for doing this thanks abunch
  2. scf

scf Member

Exactly what update are you trying to perform? Froyo(2.2), perhaps? That's a D1 specific update, and will NOT play well with your DX. The froyo(2.2) for the DX is slated for the beginning of September.
  3. atlantadirtybird

atlantadirtybird New Member

Thank u very much that's all i need to know
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

haha yes no froyo yet for DX :( (but who knows how long til a 2.2 ROM comes along)