Update 2.3.3 causing screen crop/right margin misalignment?? Plus other issues

End0

Reaction score
Yesterday my phone found the new droid system update 2.3.3 and I am having several issues now.

First: There are several apps (such as Pocket Empires) that the right margin is not calibrated properly now. I am missing about 1/4 inch of the screen on the right side that I cannot see.

Second: My live wallpaper (Nexus) automatically is reset to a standard brick wallpaper after about 10 minutes roughly. I have tried setting other live wallpapers with the same result.

Third: This may not be related to the update, but my phone randomly starts playing audio files stored on my memory card. The phone tries playing the files but only plays roughly 1-2 seconds of the audio then the player disappears, making it near impossible for me to try and pause or stop the audio, but then after a few seconds it tries playing audio again. This happens every time I plug in headphones, and has also happened twice within the last 24 hours where the phone is locked and in my pocket.

Any suggestions? The most important issue I would say is the screen margin issue for apps. Thanks to all those who may help.

tricfit

Reaction score
the system update

With the update, I am experiencing my internet just closing.
Also, when I typed before, words appeared at the bottom which was great for spelling, I want that back. Help.