Upcoming Home Replacement Lookin'.....AWESOME.

HorsePony

Reaction score
I like me home replacements, brudda!
I've tried and used, at length, ADW Ex, LauncherPro, Crazy Home, others...always wanted to try SPB Shell 3D, though all the reviews about it looking nice but not doing much always made me not pull the trigger on the $15 price tag.

Saw an article this morning about a home replacement that's not yet out, but coming real soon, to the Android Market. Called TSF Shell Pro 3D.
I don't think there was a recent thread about it here, so I apologize if there is for the double-topic.

http://phandroid.com/2011/12/14/tsf-shell-pro-3d-is-quite-possibly-the-best-launcher-ever-video/

I
t's LOOKIN' pretty damn good...wonderin' and hopin' it's going to ACT pretty damn good!

Anyone else think they'll give this a whirl?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like me home replacements, brudda!
I've tried and used, at length, ADW Ex, LauncherPro, Crazy Home, others...always wanted to try SPB Shell 3D, though all the reviews about it looking nice but not doing much always made me not pull the trigger on the $15 price tag.

Saw an article this morning about a home replacement that's not yet out, but coming real soon, to the Android Market. Called TSF Shell Pro 3D.
I don't think there was a recent thread about it here, so I apologize if there is for the double-topic.

http://phandroid.com/2011/12/14/tsf-shell-pro-3d-is-quite-possibly-the-best-launcher-ever-video/

I
t's LOOKIN' pretty damn good...wonderin' and hopin' it's going to ACT pretty damn good!

Anyone else think they'll give this a whirl?

That does look cool. I'm using SPB Shell now and it does not lag on my Bionic (so far!!). If TSF does as well, it's going to be a big hit.

Icculus760

Reaction score
just watched the entire 8min vid and, well, DAMN -- THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
While watching this I couldn't stop thinking about when I got my first cell phone from T-mobile, back in like 03ish, and how excited I was I could play snake, the version with a line of squares which move together, anywhere I wanted. Crazy how far we've come...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I'm stock at the moment and am tempted by SPB Shell, but I'd like to see what this one's like when it comes out.

pistacio

Reaction score
Hot damn! That's nice.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums App

OP
HorsePony

HorsePony

Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I'm stock at the moment and am tempted by SPB Shell, but I'd like to see what this one's like when it comes out.

Yeah, I've never played with SPB Shell, only viewed it....but I'm hoping this works as pretty as it looks, because I think it would blow SPB out of the water.
Methinks I will purchase this.

jayman350

Reaction score
wow that looks amazing, tons going on though. lots of cool features, i will definitely have to check it out when it is released.

Reaction score
I want this. I will pay for this. That is, if I'm not happy with the ICS launcher, whenever (if ever) I get that...