1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

unwanted photo storage

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by irishdroid, Jan 4, 2010.

1. irishdroid

irishdroid New Member

I play sketch online and I am finding when I go into my photo gallery there is a file called RES and it is storing 500+ photos of the users from said game. Is there a way to prevent them from being stored or is there a way to delete those other than having to multi select each picture and delete them? It makes using pic say pro a real pain because that file is is joined to the "all pics" file so I have go through a ton of pics to get the one I want to work with. Aaahghhh any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. samseh

samseh New Member

create a file named .nomedia

the gallery will ignore that folder. Easiest way is to use astro to create a zip file then rename it.
  3. irishdroid

irishdroid New Member

Where should I create the file? Inside of the pic say folder or in the gallery? Thanks for the help