Unthrottled Issue

Pankrakes

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I must have misread the post and deleted unthrottled from my SD card at the wrong time and now when i go to run power boost it says theres no file found. I extracted the base itself and moved the unthrottled folder i found in there onto my sd.ext and it seemed seemed to work. Does anyone know if it actually did or do I need to reflash the base?

Last edited:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I must have misread the post and deleted unthrottled from my SD card at the wrong time and now when i go to run power boost it says theres no file found. I extracted the base itself and moved the unthrottled folder i found in there onto my sd.ext and it seemed seemed to work. Does anyone know if it actually did or do I need to reflash the base?

Can't you run the Power Boost script again and use the option to check mods?

OP
P

Pankrakes

Reaction score
Can't you run the Power Boost script again and use the option to check mods?

I'm running the newest pack ICS and it doesnt have all the options like when I run Shift3r. It only has options 1 for backup, 2 for unthrottle and close. It says done when I run it I just want to make sure it worked.

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I'm running the newest pack ICS and it doesnt have all the options like when I run Shift3r. It only has options 1 for backup, 2 for unthrottle and close. It says done when I run it I just want to make sure it worked.

If you didn't get a error it worked. Purity has my INIT.D in it. No need for the PB features other than unthrottle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk