Unsuccussful Installation from Market???

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by merlinsbeard101, Jul 23, 2010.

1. merlinsbeard101

merlinsbeard101 New Member

Whenever I try to download an app from the market, it always downloads the app and gets to 100%, but then in the notification bar, it says installing, and then I get the message "Unsuccessful Installation of _____" or something like that. And it does this for pretty much every app I download, even paid apps.

I just started having this problem after I switch to BB 0.4, and my market seemed to work in BB 0.3. Do you think it's a problem with BB or is memory full or something?

I deleted a bunch of music and pictures from my sd card because it was full, and its still over 3/4 full, but it definitely still has enough room to install at least one app.

Does anyone else have this issue?? It's so frustrating!!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Try flashing a different rom and see if you still have that problem. If not, then it's obviously a problem with BB.
  3. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Well-Known Member

from what i know the app won't download directly to the sd card but you can transfer already downloaded apps to the sd card to save space on your phones ram

i also have bb.4 and kept having apps in the market say downloading.... and never finish... i resolved it by going into settings>manage apps and clearing data and clearing cache

hope you get it resolved
  4. Wheeler

Wheeler New Member

I was having this problem as well. I had to change the kernel I was running. I was also having other problems with the kernel so changing it has improved all of them.
  5. merlinsbeard101

merlinsbeard101 New Member

Never mind I figured it out. After a couple weeks of delete random stuff to try to free up some room on my SD card (deleting all my pics and music and stuff), I found about 12 gigs of clockworkmod backups. So after deleting those, my market is working again!! My droid is back to normal!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  6. Jedijesus95

Jedijesus95 New Member

I'm having this issue but only with apps that are on my sd card. If I move them back to the internal storage then they install fine but that can be a pain with more of the apps including foryo support.