Unsuccussful Installation from Market???

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by merlinsbeard101, Jul 23, 2010.

1. merlinsbeard101

Ratings:
    +0
    Whenever I try to download an app from the market, it always downloads the app and gets to 100%, but then in the notification bar, it says installing, and then I get the message "Unsuccessful Installation of _____" or something like that. And it does this for pretty much every app I download, even paid apps.

I just started having this problem after I switch to BB 0.4, and my market seemed to work in BB 0.3. Do you think it's a problem with BB or is memory full or something?

I deleted a bunch of music and pictures from my sd card because it was full, and its still over 3/4 full, but it definitely still has enough room to install at least one app.

Does anyone else have this issue?? It's so frustrating!!

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    Try flashing a different rom and see if you still have that problem. If not, then it's obviously a problem with BB.

3. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    from what i know the app won't download directly to the sd card but you can transfer already downloaded apps to the sd card to save space on your phones ram

i also have bb.4 and kept having apps in the market say downloading.... and never finish... i resolved it by going into settings>manage apps and clearing data and clearing cache

hope you get it resolved

4. Wheeler

Wheeler Member

Ratings:
    +0

I was having this problem as well. I had to change the kernel I was running. I was also having other problems with the kernel so changing it has improved all of them.

5. merlinsbeard101

Ratings:
    +0
    Never mind I figured it out. After a couple weeks of delete random stuff to try to free up some room on my SD card (deleting all my pics and music and stuff), I found about 12 gigs of clockworkmod backups. So after deleting those, my market is working again!! My droid is back to normal!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

6. Jedijesus95

Jedijesus95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having this issue but only with apps that are on my sd card. If I move them back to the internal storage then they install fine but that can be a pain with more of the apps including foryo support.