Unsuccessful Market Updates?

StingRay

Reaction score
For the last couple of days I've been having problems updating some of my apps in the Android Market....some will update fine, others I get an "installation unsuccessful" error....it appears they are downloading fine, but do not install correctly...

So far I've cleared the cache on my Market app and even deleted data at one point...not sure if the issue is with the Market or if there is something going on with my Droid Pro...some of the apps are updating okay, but a couple have given me the above error...

anyone else experiencing this?

FMINUS

Reaction score
I have that problem too. I had to uninstall the app completely and redownload it. I hope they have a fix soon.....

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

hawgpapa

Reaction score
Yep,same problem. Weird it only happened in the last couple of days on my Droid OG .

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

OP
StingRay

StingRay

Reaction score
sorry you're having the same problem hawg, but I'm glad to at least know that it's not just happening on the Droid Pros...I thought for a minute this was something else that this phone can't do right....

TheZuneLune

Reaction score
sorry you're having the same problem hawg, but I'm glad to at least know that it's not just happening on the Droid Pros...I thought for a minute this was something else that this phone can't do right....
Me too, on the original Droid. Where did you download the market?

TheZuneLune

Reaction score
Update: It looks like files somehow corrupted when moved to SD card. Move the apps back to your phone and update and then you can move them back to the SD card.

OP
StingRay

StingRay

Reaction score
Strange, but it seems like the installation issues are no longer a problem...even some of the apps that failed earlier are updating and installing fine now...