unrooting?

scott craft

Reaction score
If I unroot my droid and go back to stock, will I be able to root it again if I want to? I haven't kept up with rooting methods since I rooted mine almost a year ago. The phone is a motorola droid. Thanks.

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score
Thanks. I want to put my phone back to stock because it's been acting horrible for several months now. I don't know if stock will be better but I've got to try something.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Have you tried running a rom on it? I had a stock phone for awhile, rooted it, went back to stock. Now I've rerooted an running a rom an my phone is the best it's ever been.

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score
I'm running the last 2.2 rom project elite put out. I've tried a couple of gingerbread roms, but the things I depend on didn't work well. I was running this rom before my phone started acting up and since then I've reflashed the rom. That helped for a while, but it's going crazy again. I don't know that i'd be happy with a stock phone, but I'm about ready to trash this phone.

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score
I fixed permissions using the elite tools. So far it seems to be running smoother.