unrooting the fascinate

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by brendanstl, Jul 23, 2011.

1. brendanstl

brendanstl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I rooted my fascinate a long time ago when it first came out, a few months later I got a new phone from an upgrade on my account and the fascinate has just sat since then, I sold the phone today to someone and decided to do a hard reset, I think I may have made a bad decision. When I restart the phone it won't go to the home screen, it sita at the unlock screen and every time I unlock it it says "the process Android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly, I push the force close button and hit the English option button to start programming the phone and it pops up again...... What do I do, I got through the initial setup and now it says "the application TwLauncher (process com.sec.Android.app.TwLauncher) has stopped unexpectedly please try again".

Please help me! I knew what I was doing when I rooted it but its been so long and I've been on another phone now and forgotten what I've done.

2. brendanstl

brendanstl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess I could go to system recovery and apply update.zip but my SD card is wiped clean. I'm stumped!