1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

unrooting the fascinate

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by brendanstl, Jul 23, 2011.

1. brendanstl

brendanstl New Member

I rooted my fascinate a long time ago when it first came out, a few months later I got a new phone from an upgrade on my account and the fascinate has just sat since then, I sold the phone today to someone and decided to do a hard reset, I think I may have made a bad decision. When I restart the phone it won't go to the home screen, it sita at the unlock screen and every time I unlock it it says "the process Android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly, I push the force close button and hit the English option button to start programming the phone and it pops up again...... What do I do, I got through the initial setup and now it says "the application TwLauncher (process com.sec.Android.app.TwLauncher) has stopped unexpectedly please try again".

Please help me! I knew what I was doing when I rooted it but its been so long and I've been on another phone now and forgotten what I've done.
  2. brendanstl

brendanstl New Member

I guess I could go to system recovery and apply update.zip but my SD card is wiped clean. I'm stumped!