unrooted droid stuck at m logo

grand corbeau

Reaction score
Alright guys, help me out here. i was having issues with my hardware buttons (volume rocker, camera button, and probably 20 keyboard keys) not working at all. the phone had been on for about 6 days, so i figured it was just a random problem that would go away if i rebooted it. no luck. my phone has been stuck on the M logo for about 15 hours. again this phone has never been rooted. could it be a recent app, or... im really not sure. i wasnt doing anything super intensive.

ndfan4u

Reaction score
I had the same problem after the official update was pushed out. Try pulling the battery for a few hours if not a full day. This worked for me.

OP
G

grand corbeau

Reaction score
thank you. i have done this. but this phone came with froyo preinstalled. so... its funny, the last droid, the power button broke, and this on, everything but the power button broke. any help is appreciated. i had been using sweeter home for a couple days, building a theme, but hadnt set it to default home yet... help

OP
G

grand corbeau

Reaction score
alright

SO i got it out of the boot, and software, everything is fine. my hardware buttons are still not working. i cant type with the keyboard and am unable to change my volume without a third party app. also the camera button...