Unroot without computer

Myprixxx

Reaction score
Is this possible? The only thing I can find is how to indoor using respite and an sbf, however my phone will not connect to the cable. I have an ins replacement now but need to indoor before I send the d2g back and can't figure out a way. Is it possible to place an "update" on the SD card and redo it that way? Like updating to group then doing an OTA update to GB to put it back to stock? I have nothing custom, just used the root to freeze bloatware.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
M

Myprixxx

Reaction score
OK I think I have figured it out. Even though I am on GB I decided to give the z4 Unroot method a try. Downloaded the app and went for it. Midway through it said Unroot successful but then gave me an error saying g it could not be completed. But I can no longer execute drocap2 or titanium backup I assume due to a loss of root access. The only remnant I have now is the superuser icon. In NY app drawer that I cannot get rid of, however I think that is OK since it is technically available in market. The reason for the new phone is a bootloader error which keeps me from connecting the cord as well. I think this has worked but if anyone has any ideas or thoughts on it please let me know. Also if there is any way to get rid of the superuser pirate in my app drawer that would be awesome.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums