1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

unroot to stock w/o a comp

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by monkeyboy383, Sep 5, 2010.

1. monkeyboy383

monkeyboy383 New Member

Hi, I'm trying to go back to bone stock, out the box droid... without a computer. I'm having problems with both rom manager and dmupdater too. I'm running a wiped clean SS 4.7, SD card is wiped too. How can I procede? I've been thinking just find a 2.1 update.zip, but all the links I can find are broken. I just wanna unroot with easy root, then install stock 2.1 in recovery, restart, then do a factory reset... will this even work? Thanks for any help
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Free version of rom manager should have stock images
  3. monkeyboy383

monkeyboy383 New Member

I got it by now, dmupdater 12 & sprecovery let me flash to 2.0.1 completely stock. I did a factory wipe, rooted, did a backup, let the ota run... big mistake, i hadnt seen any of the stuff about losing root and such. Now i def need a computer to reroot, but @ least its working good... for stock
Search tags for this page

eris unroot zip