1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unroot to 2.1

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by vballboy55, Jun 25, 2010.

1. vballboy55

vballboy55 New Member

Okay I rooted my Droid to 2.2 Froyo but I was having problems with vibrate and a ton of other things. I just want to get back to 2.1 and I might be sending my phone into verizon. So i was wondering if anyone had the plain rom released by verizon so when they look at the software it is the normal one. I know the software should be ESE81. Im not sure about the baseband or kernel version... If someone can find me a link to this that would be very appreciated.
  2. Zahoor

Zahoor New Member

U could just download rom manager from the market and there's an option to go back to stock unrooted in the app
  3. vballboy55

vballboy55 New Member

Alright but awhile ago i tried to unroot it by going back to 2.0.1 and then it wouldnt let me OTA so i installed 2.1... Now it says it isnt rooted but the software numbers and kernel version and all those numbers are not the same as the verizon update and when i called verizon they said those arent the correct numbers and they need me to go into the store and update it... but i dont want them to know that i rooted my phone because of my warranty