1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unroot Razr HD Maxx

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by pinpoint76, Nov 6, 2012.

1. pinpoint76

pinpoint76 New Member

Is there away to unroot the RAZR HD Maxx?
  2. TechnologicallyChallenged

TechnologicallyChallenged New Member

This is why I'm hesitant to root mine. I bricked my Bionic because I had it rooted and couldn't get it uprooted to take the ICS update. Voodoo Keeper or whatever it's called said I was uprooted, and apps that required root said I was uprooted, but the ICS install kept failing. I finally tried to manually push the update using the House of Bionic and it pushed and "loaded" but after restart I would get the Motorola insignia and then a black screen even though the phone would still be making the sounds like it was booting up. I tried for a long time to get it working again to no avail and ended up having to pay full price for a new phone. Expensive mistake. Hope you can get it figured out.
  3. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Search tags for this page
droid razr maxx hd unroot

how to unroot droid razr maxx hd

how to unroot razr hd

how to unroot razr maxx hd

how to unroot the droid razr maxx hd
one click unroot razr maxx hd

razr maxx hd unroot

unroot droid razr hd
unroot droid razr hd/maxx hd