1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

unroot issues

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Blokhead Whitfield, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Blokhead Whitfield

Blokhead Whitfield New Member

I rooted my DINC about 8 months ago without really knowing what I was doing. I finally got tired of seeing the update notice on my phone so I unrooted my phone following a youtube video, everything went as described but now my phone has 2.1 on it and not 2.2. I also can not send text messages.

Could someone please guide me to what I need to do to get my phone back to a 2.2 so it can safely update.

I do not care if my phone is rooted again, would just like it to be updated to the most recent version and work.

Thanks in advance.