1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unreliable tethering..

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bill12690, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bill12690

bill12690 New Member

Well, im having basically the same issue with 2 droids.. Wireless (and wired i believe) tether are giving me some issues, basically being slow, not loading etc. Lots of times when i look at the signal, both the up and down arrows are showing. I think i remember seeing the png for that labeled as throttle? So, when both arrows are showing, is it actually throttling data? That's how it seems to act a lot of times anyway..

I'm on the newest baseband, BB 0.4. Have re-activated and updated roaming several times. It seems like this used to not be an issue, but im having similar issues on a BB0.4 phone and BB 1.1 phone.. any ideas?
  2. bill12690

bill12690 New Member

bump. is anyone experiencing the same issues?
  3. njenkins360

njenkins360 Guest

Ya I am right now!! It starts up, I can connect to maybe one page, and then I get all "problem loading page"s. It's really poor quality internet, and it just started happening like a week ago. THIS SUCKS! I don't want to get comcast!

I could try reflashing BB 0.5, or maybe a baseband, or even different rom.

also I am getting same problems with PDANet and USE Wired Tether.
Search tags for this page
can i usb tether to d-link dir-835

usb tethering not reliable

why is tethering unreliable?