[Unreleased]Wi-Fi Army

SpykeZ

Reaction score
WiFi Army is a first-person shooter game that sees players meeting on the streets in a kind of Laser Tag meets Assassin scenario. Players use their mobile phone cameras to shoot each other earning points with the highest number of 'unique kills'. Players also have the ability to form armies of up to 100 soldiers.

GPS + Google Android = Wi-Fi Army

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
very cool, but that link is 2 years old...

Scottward

Reaction score
Do you have any more info on this app since the website and youtube vids are 2 years old?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I have been hooked on Army Wives Series dvd since the very first episode. It brings reality to the war as well as the struggles that real Army Wives go through day to day. With the story unfolding as the episodes go on, you can't help but wonder what will happen next! If this show was a soap opera that came on daily, I would be ready to watch everyday! I love it! What does the future hold for the wives on post? If Pamela goes through with the divorce, she will have to leave post and what will she do then? They will probably write her off. I believe that she is an important piece to the show and I don't want to see her go! I guess we will all have to keep watching to see what she will do.

did i miss something? seems a bit off topic dont ya think?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been hooked on Army Wives Series dvd since the very first episode. It brings reality to the war as well as the struggles that real Army Wives go through day to day. With the story unfolding as the episodes go on, you can't help but wonder what will happen next! If this show was a soap opera that came on daily, I would be ready to watch everyday! I love it! What does the future hold for the wives on post? If Pamela goes through with the divorce, she will have to leave post and what will she do then? They will probably write her off. I believe that she is an important piece to the show and I don't want to see her go! I guess we will all have to keep watching to see what she will do.

did i miss something? seems a bit off topic dont ya think?

User banned :D

Panamakevin

Reaction score
So what happened to this game? I've looked for it everywhere and it seems like a really cool concept... except i can find the apk...

ironick7

Reaction score
Don't think it got developed

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DannyGelkin

Reaction score
if this has not been developed is anyone going to take up the gauntlet and do it the concept is great and this will take the fight out doors has this can be played anywhere at anytime.