1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unread Corporate Sync / Exchange Widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by PsyberEMT, Dec 30, 2010.

1. PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT New Member

Ok, so I've banged my head against a wall, googled, searched, and whined lol. I'm looking for a simple widget for the homescreen that will allow me to display the unread email count in my two Exchange accounts. I tried the demo of touchdown, and it seemed it would do what I want, but for only one account at a time. Is there another widget someone can recommend? It doesn't seem like such a tall order!

Thanks!
  2. Phatdaddyz01

Phatdaddyz01 New Member

If you are rooted, you can install Cyanogenmod 6.xxx (whatever version it's at now) and it includes an email widget that shows the unread count for your exchange email & I believe it shows the total unread from the combined inbox.

On a side note: I've been looking for someone to port this to UD.
  3. PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT New Member

I don't think there is a cyanogenmod ROM for the D2G unless I'm missing something? Is there a selection of individual widgets from these ROMs available? The stock motoBLUR messaging widget does exactly what I want, but I'm using Fission 2.4.3 because, well, its the bomb lol. Basically I just need a suitable replacement for the Moto messaging widget.
Search tags for this page
andriod unread exchange
android corporate email activesync and unread email notifica
android exchange unread

android exchange unread count

android exchange unread email
android exchange unread mail
corporate sync see unread only