[Unofficial] Nexus Prime Boot Screen

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Droid-Prime.png

In pending arrival of the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich smartphone, a fan carlz28 designed a mind-blowing unofficial boot animation for the Nexus Prime. Using the unofficial logo drawn and posted by Nate on Droid-Life, carlz28 chopped up the picture into various layers and imported them into Adobe Flash to create the animation above. It can be flashed to almost any phone in either /system/media or /data/local with or without root. Rooted users can simply move the file using your favorite file explorer, while non-rooted users will have to use ADB. The sound file is sort of a toss up, but if you find a way to get it working, be sure to share in the comments.

PREVIEW HERE: NexusPrime

SOURCE: [BOOT ANIMATION] [WIP] DROID Prime

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of it. He did some nice work on it but IMO; making Andy look like Optimus is just wrong for them both.

djwill48

Reaction score
Works great for D2G. just adb push it to /data/local and then put the .mp3 in /system/media/notifications

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Lol wow! It doesn't look bad or anything but it's mega corny. For a Droid device to rule all (at least temporarily) I'd go with something more dark like the official stuff. Something evil, like it came off the same assembly line as the latest revision of the Terminator. :)

warped1987

Reaction score
I put the thing I downloaded on my computer into my Media folder, when I had the phone hooked up to the PC. So I don't really know what I'm doing.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I put the thing I downloaded on my computer into my Media folder, when I had the phone hooked up to the PC. So I don't really know what I'm doing.

It doesn't go in the media folder.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

Sandso9

Reaction score
Im a big transformers nut lol I'm rocking this on my Droid X2 right now.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, love it! Here's a video of me getting it to work.
[video=youtube;KQd-zq0qQcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQd-zq0qQcs[/video]

warped1987

Reaction score
Well I just did what the thing said. It said to put it in System/Media folder, so the only thing I could figure out was to put it into my media folder on the SD card. So if anyone can give me step by step instructions on what to do that would be great, people always tend to give you the short version because they expect everyone to know what they know.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Id also like something darker and more mysterious/edgy. Carlz28 makes some sick boot animations though, so I gotta give him props

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Guess nobody can help

are you rooted!? If not then you cannot do it AFAIK. Also you might want to check the Hack/root areas of the site as there are several threads about boot animations there.