Unofficial MIUI Modded Edition

termite

Reaction score
What does the "mod" do?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score

Jrizzill, Thanks so much for your hard work on the great mod and for keeping timely pace with the each new version. Also thanks for including the Black Boot Animation, which I prefer. Your including it makes one less step for me in setting up my phone. I added your mod on 0.12.11.0 and now on 0.12.24.1. It has provided nice finishing touches and fixes. Thanks again and keep up the fantastic work.

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Just an FYI... due to the new *intelligent* updater script, the mod is now forwards and backwards compatible. So technically you can flash the current v0.12.24.1-M1 over all previous and all future versions of MIUI ;) Because of this I might drop the versioning system I am currently using and go with something more generic. What do you guys think?

termite

Reaction score
Where is my email app? It is now erased ever since the latest "mod" update

gdnichols

Reaction score

i had the same issue.
ultimately wipe data/cache
installed 12.24.0 -> 12.24.1 -> then 12.24.1.m1
all is there

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

i had the same issue.
ultimately wipe data/cache
installed 12.24.0 -> 12.24.1 -> then 12.24.1.m1
all is there

Yup. I can't figure out why this is happening yet. Small hiccup in the new script I suppose. But what you did definitely fixes the problem (however, a wipe is not required).

Reaction score
after doing the mod, i think it changes the size of some text. like stuff in the notification bar doesnt always fit in its allotted slot. Especially true if you use power amp. How do I restore that?

poeypresents

Reaction score
just haveto redownload gmail, no biggie - lovin this mod tho!!! thankz jrizz....the ringtones/notifications r def. a plus for me.

Calla969

Reaction score
I am using this mod and I can't seem to get the screen capture feature to work. I wiped everything, installed 12.24.0, then 12.24.1, and then the mod. I have never used this feature before, so I may be doing something wrong. I am holding the menu key and pressing the volume down button, but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turn your volume up and see if you're getting the shutter sound. Also, it may takes the pics a little bit to show up In the gallery.

I am using this mod and I can't seem to get the screen capture feature to work. I wiped everything, installed 12.24.0, then 12.24.1, and then the mod. I have never used this feature before, so I may be doing something wrong. I am holding the menu key and pressing the volume down button, but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

blackimp

Reaction score
Can anyone else confirm setCPU widget not displaying properly ie the temp display cut off?

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
after doing the mod, i think it changes the size of some text. like stuff in the notification bar doesnt always fit in its allotted slot. Especially true if you use power amp. How do I restore that?

Text related issues are because I have changed the font. I am removing this from future versions because fonts can now be managed via the Theme Manager.