395280041.jpg

395280163.jpg

395280131.jpg

A little more vibrant...
395280454.jpg

Last edited:

B-RAN

Reaction score
I'll try and get to this tonight. Sorry, I've been away from Liberty for a couple of weeks. Was running stock and now am on Apex. I'll try and get these up for you, but white and orange will probably be it for this wallpaper.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
How about red background and black eagle / crowd? Cant find that anywhere! Thanks!

cincycats51

Reaction score
How about red background and black eagle / crowd? Cant find that anywhere! Thanks!

395290364.jpg

This one shows the splats a little better...sorry Im not doing some of these changes the first time, I'm just whipping them up and throwing them on here pretty much haha

395290495.jpg

Last edited:

AFAngryWarrior

Reaction score
Is there ANY way that you can take this wallpaper, and make the yellow areas Pink instead? My wife just converted to Liberty and loves it but wants a female wallpaper. She likes mine, but wants a female touch to it. If it costs me I'd be willing. Just let me know please :) I appreciate it!

diamondliberty.jpg

Druuseph

Reaction score
Quick merge of the default Droid 2 background and the Liberty Eagle.

7f4gT.jpg

turdbogls

Reaction score
Is there ANY way that you can take this wallpaper, and make the yellow areas Pink instead? My wife just converted to Liberty and loves it but wants a female wallpaper. She likes mine, but wants a female touch to it. If it costs me I'd be willing. Just let me know please :) I appreciate it!
View attachment 28113

that will be......1 billion dollars :)

FYI to anyone that wants to just change the color of a background....check out fotoflexer...it is an online photo editing tool that will allow this and lots others. pretty handy tool...and took me maybe 20 seconds to do the above wallpaper
http://fotoflexer.com/app/index.php?integration=upload