Unofficial Galaxy Nexus Google+ Page Spreading More Multiple Nexus Rumors

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
unofficial-galaxy-nexus-googleplus-post.png

Here's a story you should definitely not take as "gospel," but could be intriguing nonetheless. Apparently, an unofficial Google+ account named Galaxy Nexus just had an interesting post. The post hints that Google's October 29th Press Event will see the launch of several different new Nexus devices. Here's the quote, and you can see it in the pic above,

Happy birthday +Galaxy Nexus, you were born one year ago, on October 19th. Soon you are going to meet your younger brother(s) ;)

Of course, since this is an unofficial G-Nex Google+ account, this could be nothing more than wishful thinking from an Android fan; however, there is the possibility that this is a Googler and they have been instructed to tease us a bit to build up more hype. Which one do you think it is?

Source: Google+

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My wife has just about had it with Verizon and her Thunderbolt. She is trying her best to stay on Verizon because she has unlimited web still, but the service is killing as is her Thunderbolt. If a new Nexus comes out, I'll push her to get it so I can see if its better than my S3 and either do the ole swaparooney or not. Plus I'd probably be the one to pay for the one anyways.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Regretfully, you will not see another Nexus phone on the Verizon network.