[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

Boerboel

Reaction score
for those who don't already know, there's a new 11/01 update available

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
I'm on AOKP 10-22.
No issues with Keyboard advanced settings.
Also, 4G works fine even with GSM Fix turned on.
As for battery, mine says Android OS uses 52% of my battery, and my Screen only uses 4% of my battery. I thought screen was usually the battery hog. Hmm.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I'm on AOKP 10-22.
No issues with Keyboard advanced settings.
Also, 4G works fine even with GSM Fix turned on.
As for battery, mine says Android OS uses 52% of my battery, and my Screen only uses 4% of my battery. I thought screen was usually the battery hog. Hmm.
How do u update ?... I hit ota update versions but nothing happens

Boerboel

Reaction score
How do u update ?... I hit ota update versions but nothing happens
download it from goo.im/devs/hashcode and then just install it in safestrap over the old version. the ota is temporarily down since it crashed the server last time. so it's down until he can work out a way so that it doesn't crash the server. oh and for some reason the shift key isn't working on the 11/01 build which is why this message doesn't have any caps.

Boerboel

Reaction score
and actually the shift key worked for messaging, so it appears maybe it just doesn't work in chrome.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
how do u install cna? is there no gapps?
and how come kexec jb wont boot up?..i hit reboot, and it just goes black..i have to hold power and volume keys to reboot

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
how do u install cna? is there no gapps?
and how come kexec jb wont boot up?..i hit reboot, and it just goes black..i have to hold power and volume keys to reboot

You have to flash gapps for all of these, just put cna on different rom slot and you can switch between it and any others quickly without a data wipe each time. The kexec takes a little longer to boot and the screen may flash a few times.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Thanks man.....can i use the same gapps for stock jb with kexec jb?

Its not that it didnt take long to boot.....when i hit reboot, i hit "search" to reboot system..when i did, It went black, like the phone cut off..so i just held power and volume keys to reboot..3rd time...kinda odd..whats the difference?.one faster or something?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Still dont know what a kernal is really..people have said the same reply to...o well, no worries mate
Soi dicided to delete my rom slot 1 and make a new backup..well when i went to reboot into recovery, it kicked me out to stock rom again, but now i have nothing in slot one......i hate this new ss set up...ima end up with a brick

ntengineer

Reaction score
I noticed on 10/23 that the Shift . and , keys are mismapped. Instead of getting ; and : i'm getting < and > like on a PC keyboard.

ntengineer

Reaction score
OH, and I have something interesting to report. I flashed the Android 4.2 camera (found a link on droid-life.com) and it works great! The flash works, no crashes (so far). Just thought others mike like the tip.