Unlocking ISIS mobile payment for Rooted Users

meek2100

Reaction score
Hi, I was hoping we could work to together to get the new isis mobile payment app and nfc-sim cards working with Roms/rooted phones. I live near the Salt Lake Area which is one of the two test cities. And after the Oct. 22nd launch, I should be able to get my hands on the .apk for the app (which I'll post here) and some nfc-sim cards. I'm hoping to get some extra nfc-sim cards for hackers/developers in other cities who would like to help with this project.

trickinit

Reaction score
Hi, I was hoping we could work to together to get the new isis mobile payment app and nfc-sim cards working with Roms/rooted phones. I live near the Salt Lake Area which is one of the two test cities. And after the Oct. 22nd launch, I should be able to get my hands on the .apk for the app (which I'll post here) and some nfc-sim cards. I'm hoping to get some extra nfc-sim cards for hackers/developers in other cities who would like to help with this project.

I would love to help out with this in any way I can. I don't know much about developing, but I am more than happy to be a guinea pig. I have a rooted GS3 with an ISIS SIM card.