Unlocked comaptability?

OP
R

robrob82

Reaction score
Nobody knows? I don't see why you couldn't, thought that's the point of unlocking. Trying to google but nowadays search engines return bullsh*t results.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is the point of unlocking. However, subsidy locks aren't relevant to CDMA devices or networks. Virgin's just an MVNO using Sprint's network.

Trying to google but nowadays search engines return bullsh*t results.
You have always had to vet sources and corroborate data anyway. It's a basic necessary skill these days so I suggest brushing up on it.

OP
R

robrob82

Reaction score
Trying to google but nowadays search engines return bullsh*t results.
You have always had to vet sources and corroborate data anyway. It's a basic necessary skill these days so I suggest brushing up on it.[/QUOTE]

Guess that's a no. Dang. Nobody has 3g coverage around besides them and verizon, i'm pretty sure. Currently using an iphone 3g jailbroken and unlocked but no 3g here.

I've been searchin and finding exactly what I'm looking for years now. No need to brush up. Just looking for a quick response from someone knowledgable on the topic. I love when ppl know the answer and feel they must give a smarta*ss response. Anytime I'm in a forum or chatroom and see a question I can answer I help the person kindly. Thanks anyway.

RayVsTheRobots

Reaction score
The Droid does use CDMA technology and from what I hear Virgin mobile uses the same technology so I would say it's a great possibility that they are both compatible. Hope that helped.