Unlocked bootloader hopefully coming

bonesjones

Reaction score
Any thing new on the status of root?
Or should I just sit back shut up and wait? :)

bonesjones

Reaction score
Sigh...that ruined my morning, woke up still half asleep saw my email that has that post, didn't read it good, got excited jumped up looked at the link and well you know...

mrcastillo

Reaction score
Sigh...that ruined my morning, woke up still half asleep saw my email that has that post, didn't read it good, got excited jumped up looked at the link and well you know...

sorry i was half a sleep too

Darksthour

Reaction score
Well my thoughts are that even if verizon isn't willing to upload it to most devices Moto will probably have the update for the unlock somewhere and knowing our devs someone will get a hold of it and figure out a way to root and unlock it. I have faith for the devs and hope that one day I can have full acess to my phone.

Daaz

Reaction score
picked up my D3 today! Came home wanting to get into flashing and rooting but... i guess i'll haveta wait! I bought my D2G a few months ago and put fission 243 on it, and i'm real happy with it. guess i'll just deal with the d3's stock os until a non bricking solution comes out :D would this be the place to check back on updates on this?

militant

Reaction score
would this be the place to check back on updates on this?

I'd say that's a safe bet. Woody or some of the other devs will probably be one of the first to know if/when that happens and I'm sure he will let us know in a timely fashion.