Unlocked and rooted hangs during boot

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I screwed up and didn't completely finish the Mac Root instructions, forgot to install busybox. Well I picked up a mod from my droid world to add reboot to the power up options. Well I didn't read far enough in to see it was only for 4.0.1. Well now when I boot I see the Google logo with the unlock, then it moves into the boot graphic but never comes out of it.
I've re-locked the bootloader and re-unlocked it and rooted but still getting the same results.
I tried with my work Win7 machine but the SDK can't find the device.
SO...what are my options? Any way to get my phone back in working order?

Thank you, :blink:

OP
lumpysherman

lumpysherman

Reaction score
it's fixed! I tried on a win7 pc and noticed this error on the bootloader screen, fastboot command read error 2147483647. After using the goggle the first link was to XDA with a nice list of instructions on fixing. It took me maybe 3 minutes and my GNex was restoring preferences and apps. I dont know if DF will get upset if I post the link or not but if you have this issue let me know and I will send you the link.

\m/ :icon_ banana:

karabatici

Reaction score
hy

Hello .. Plss,I need the link for the same error in bootloader.thank you

skaman9876

Reaction score
it's fixed! I tried on a win7 pc and noticed this error on the bootloader screen, fastboot command read error 2147483647. After using the goggle the first link was to XDA with a nice list of instructions on fixing. It took me maybe 3 minutes and my GNex was restoring preferences and apps. I dont know if DF will get upset if I post the link or not but if you have this issue let me know and I will send you the link.

\m/ :icon_ banana:

please kind sir post the link and credit XDA