Unlock screen

rapp28

Reaction score
So I created a pattern for my Motorola Droid thinking it would be cool yadda yadda yadda. Well of course i forget what my pattern is and cant get back in now. I try to use the Google account login and that doesn't even work, and I know i put it in right and everything, it just claims it is invalid immediately every time. I have seen other threads claiming things such as type 'null' in as the password and other tricks to exploit bugs but these don't seem to work for me. Anyone have any advice on how to fix the situation without having to do a hard reset since i have lots of stuff on there that I do not want to loose?

Thanks

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
all your info should be stored on your SD card, the only downer to a reset is adding your sync accounts again and reactivating the phone. If its apps your worried about loosing then all your apps can be downloaded again once you get back into your phone by going to the market, hitting the menu softkey, then selecting downloads.

FYI I made my unlock pattern the first letter of my name so I wouldn't forget it ;) hope this helps?