1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unlock screen

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rapp28, May 16, 2010.

1. rapp28

rapp28 New Member

So I created a pattern for my Motorola Droid thinking it would be cool yadda yadda yadda. Well of course i forget what my pattern is and cant get back in now. I try to use the Google account login and that doesn't even work, and I know i put it in right and everything, it just claims it is invalid immediately every time. I have seen other threads claiming things such as type 'null' in as the password and other tricks to exploit bugs but these don't seem to work for me. Anyone have any advice on how to fix the situation without having to do a hard reset since i have lots of stuff on there that I do not want to loose?

Thanks
  2. mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83 New Member

all your info should be stored on your SD card, the only downer to a reset is adding your sync accounts again and reactivating the phone. If its apps your worried about loosing then all your apps can be downloaded again once you get back into your phone by going to the market, hitting the menu softkey, then selecting downloads.

FYI I made my unlock pattern the first letter of my name so I wouldn't forget it ;) hope this helps?
Search tags for this page

cool android unlock patterns

cool unlock android
how to unlock screen passcode motorola droid