1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unlock Screen Tex Message Icon

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by jki1338583, Sep 23, 2012.

1. jki1338583

jki1338583 New Member

So I downloaded GO SMS Pro because I wanted to be able to view my text messages
    without unlocking my phone- which you can totally do once you install it and configure
    it and crap. I disabled my default text messaging and that put the GO SMS Pro icon in
    that screen I'm talking about (yay), but then I couldn't receive picture messages (boo). No, not
    not be able to download them, someone would send me one and it wouldn't even be in my inbox.
    Automatic retrieval of messages was turned on, GO SMS Pro is set to my default, but I still
    couldn't get picture messages until I reactivated my factory installed texting program. So
    everything is working ok and everything, its just the one icon on that damn unlock page
    making me aggro.
    Oh and holy crap does the battery life suck on this phone! I even am using smart actions to help
    save battery life but it dies every day. Whah!
  2. djspy

djspy New Member

many of us find that smart actions actually worsen battery life. i personally disable it. have you tried the battery meter training? let the battery drain to 10% power off of your phone and charge it to 100% (i personally do it over night) do this two days in a row and you should be set.
  3. phositadc

phositadc New Member

Did you disable all 3 of the smart actions apps? Smart actions, smart actions fw, and Smart actions mot fw?
  4. djspy

djspy New Member

I only have two smart actions apps in my all apps section. I can only disable one but the FW can't be disabled. Also, switching to 3G will save you a lot of battery. To do that you can either open up you dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#* and click on Phone Information. Click where it has the GSM/CDMA/LTE etc etc and choose CDMA Auto (PRL). Second way to do this is to download an app called phone info. It takes you to the same Phone information Menu I mentioned before.
  5. Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig New Member

You aren't being very clear with how long you are going between charges. I have been getting stellar battery life. Off charger around 7am and making it through the whole day. On Friday I went to a concert and was taking tons of pictures. Got home at midnight and still had 30% battery left.

I'm also using 2 smart actions. 1 for volume adjustment at night and a 2nd for data control at night if off charger.

I used GoSMS on my old phone but new texting app hasn't given me a reason to switch yet.

Sorry you are having a bad time with your phone.
Search tags for this page
android message on unlock

android unlock.txt by th3 professional

can i replace the text message icon on the unlock screen wit

change icons with unlocked android
change messages on android unlocm
how do i change the lock code on messages on droid x
how do i replace my text messaging icon razr m

how do i unlock a message on this phone?

how to unblock messages on go sms

how to unlock a text message on droid

how to unlock text message on droid razr

how to unlock text messages on android

how to unlock text messages on motorola razr

see text message on unlock screen android

unlock message