Unlock Screen Lag after phone has been on for several days

subsynth

Reaction score
I've noticed this three times now, after about a week to 10 days the unlock screen will start to lag, the only thing to get it back to it's snappy self is a reboot.

Anyone else experience this?

OP
S

subsynth

Reaction score
Also, I wanted to point out this is not an icon redraw issue, it's more the screen that you slide to unlock is lagging before the home screen even shows as it goes from side to side, it becomes slow, and jerky. When it finally makes it all the way across, the homescreen pops up fine. It's the actually "unlocking" that is laggy

osella

Reaction score
I have noticed this as well, It's only happend a few times for me i dont know why. other than the lagging unlock the phone is fine once it is unlocked and like you a reboot fixes it. It isn't an issue to me really because a reboot only takes a minute or two, but it is interesting to know that other phones are doing it too.

equake

Reaction score
I have noticed this also on my RAZR and BIONIC.

DeeMat

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me after three days. Now, since I did a factory reset (to have a new fresh start for the way I want the phone set up), I have not had that problem. Either way, it is a bug that others have reported and Motorola should be looking to fix.

Wildo6882

Reaction score
Yep. Had it here. Rebooted and it's gone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Kimo91

Reaction score
I usually reboot my phone at least once a week to prevent lagging issues. Gotta remember smartphones are Luke computers, gotta reboot at least once a week, well don't have to but its a good practice

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr