1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

unlock my droid 3 phone from verizon

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by rckclmr512, Apr 8, 2012.

1. rckclmr512

rckclmr512 New Member

Not sure what forum this belongs under:

I am working in China and I have a Droid 3 I would like to put my China Mobile sim card in this phone and use the same phone when I travel back and forth. I am not tech savvy when it come to these phones. I heard you can call Verizon and they will give you some kind of code. What is the best way to go about this?

I have put the China mobile sim card in this phone and it did asked for a code to unlock the phone. One of the tech people put a code in and it worked but was still using my states phone number. Then I turned the phone off and on and the China mobile card did not work after that.
Search tags for this page
bjohnson@motorola.com email
droid 3 unlock code
how do you unlock a verizon android phone
how to unlock a droid phone from verizon
how to unlock a verizon droid 3
how to unlock a verizon droid 3 phone

how to unlock droid 3

how to unlock droid 3 verizon
how to unlock my droid 3
how to unlock verizon droid 3
how to unlock verizon droid 3 phone