Unlimited Data

Livin PA

Reaction score
Right now I have a Motorola Droid Bionic and my mother has an old Motorola flip phone on her line. Am I correct in reading that I can get an upgraded smart phone on her line, get a limited data package, activate it on her line then transfer it to my line with the unlimited data and put her flip phone back on her line without any upgrades? If so I am thinking of doing this so I can get the upcoming Motorola phone that will be released soon. Second question, can I also transfer my Motorola Droid Bionic to her line and somehow share the unlimited data from my package with her? If not how much more would the basic data package cost her monthly?

JRParsons

Reaction score
Right now I have a Motorola Droid Bionic and my mother has an old Motorola flip phone on her line. Am I correct in reading that I can get an upgraded smart phone on her line, get a limited data package, activate it on her line then transfer it to my line with the unlimited data and put her flip phone back on her line without any upgrades? If so I am thinking of doing this so I can get the upcoming Motorola phone that will be released soon. Second question, can I also transfer my Motorola Droid Bionic to her line and somehow share the unlimited data from my package with her? If not how much more would the basic data package cost her monthly?

Yes, no, $30 for 2gb

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums