unlimited and upgrade

xtor

Reaction score
Funny thing happened, i looked at my account my main 2 lines are now eligible for upgrades, its no where close to 2 yrs yet, I'm guessing because these 2 lines are still unlimited, i think they were automatically given upgrades so we would get new phones and switch plans?

razr on 215 leak

bullswife98

Reaction score
Good to know,wonder if they're gonna try to do the same with mine. I'm also unlimited data and so far I haven't heard abt this till your post. They're gonna play like hell if they think by bribing me to get an early upgrade that I'm dumb enough to fall for it. I know what I have is a gem of a data plan and won't fall for it easily and loose what i have. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Good to know,wonder if they're gonna try to do the same with mine. I'm also unlimited data and so fat haven't heard abt this till your post. They're gonna play like hell if they think by bribing me to get an early upgrade that I'm dumb enough to fall for it. I know what I have is a gem of a data plan and won't fall easily. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

I hear ya!, im keeping my unlimited until they pry it from my cold dead hand.

razr on 215 leak

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I didnt get that lucky. With VZW's new changes I have to wait the full two years to upgrade now. My September upgrade is now in Jan. :(
Try using 80 + gigs of data a month and i bet they will offer you a early update,

razr on 215 leak

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I just want to make sure, in order to keep my grandfathered unlimited, I have to buy a new phone retail or from a third party? Which means, I don't have to worry about any upgrades since the subsidized phone will need the tiered plan? Those 2 years contract with my D4 doesn't mean squat anymore other than the early terminated fee if I switch carriers?

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I just want to make sure, in order to keep my grandfathered unlimited, I have to buy a new phone retail or from a third party? Which means, I don't have to worry about any upgrades since the subsidized phone will need the tiered plan? Those 2 years contract with my D4 doesn't mean squat anymore other than the early terminated fee if I switch carriers?

I added a 5th line on my family plan/ unlimited, it shares the 1400 minutes, new line has 2 gigs data, but I'm switching the new phone to mine, putting a dumb phone on the new #, and cancelling that data

razr on 215 leak